lunes, 21 de marzo de 2016

skin

Skin

I'm sure this has been asked several times, but how do I get skin tone right in LR? I've tried to look at the numbers on the eyedropper tool, but I'm just not understanding it. Any help would be appreciated!
 



Read more: http://www.clickinmoms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=428864#ixzz43YCk6TT5


There are a few different ways to adjust WB and one way of doing that is by using the dropper tool and editing my numbers based off skin tones. My oldest two boys are pretty fair. When I take my dropper tool and hover over a mid tone on their skin I know that the red channel should be somewhere around 85, green around 80 and blue around 75. My youngest son has a darker skin tone so his red channel is typically lower around 82, blue around 70 and green somewhere in between. It just depends on the skin tone. If you are really looking to deep dive more into skin tone, there is an incredible resource in the CM store called Flawless by Sarah Wilkerson. http://store.clickinmoms.com/flawles...rah-wilkerson/ I hope that helps 
Hay algunas maneras diferentes para ajustar el BM y una forma de hacer esto es mediante el uso de la herramienta del cuentagotas y editar mis números basados ​​fuera de los tonos de piel. Mis dos chicos más antiguas son bastante justo. Cuando tomo mi herramienta cuentagotas y se ciernen sobre un tono medio en la piel Yo sé que el canal rojo debe estar en alguna parte alrededor de 85, verde y azul alrededor de 80 alrededor de 75. Mi hijo menor tiene un tono de piel más oscuro por lo que su canal rojo es generalmente más bajos alrededor de 82, azul alrededor de 70 y verde en algún punto intermedio. Sólo depende del tono de la piel. Si usted realmente está buscando a lo profundo de buceo más en tono de la piel, no es un recurso increíble en la tienda llamada CM sin ​​defectos por Sarah Wilkerson. Http://store.clickinmoms.com/flawles...rah-wilkerson/ Espero que ayude
Read more: http://www.clickinmoms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=428864#ixzz43YDUroj7 


Read more: http://www.clickinmoms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=428864#ixzz43YD9JrE6

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario